Inductoserve Logistics Management
To create a lasting legacy of African
business excellence that is beneficial to
our society and kinship
Industry plays an important role in keeping the wheels of the economy turning and as such it is equally
important to ensure its smooth running and allow it to expand by also enhancing its efficiency. it is with this
mind that Inductoserve Logistics Management was founded, to provide a concrete transport back-up platform
for industry and acts as a one-stop centre for transport and plant hire services to its clients.
Inductoserve Logistics Management is Regional Transporter which was founded in 1996. We offer
competitive, timeous and reliable transport services to the whole of Southern Africa.
Our trailers are designed to carry bulk goods such as fuel, bulk coal, grain, coils, engineering parts
and mining equipment to any destination in the country as well as in the SADC region.
PLANT HIRE SERVICES
• Front End Loaders • Excavator • Forklift
• Telehandler • Graders • Compactors • Dozers
• Bowzers • Fuel Tankers • Skid Steer Loaders • Water Pumps • Crane
CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
• We ferry goods to any destination in the Southern Region.
• We load goods on official orders from our clients.
• Rates have to be agreed before loading.
• We always enquire for clear collection and delivery points information from our
• clients before loading.
• Client goods will be well looked after once we leave their premises.
• Clients are free to enquire about their goods and our progress with their delivery
• 24 hours daily.
• We offer G.I.T cover for up to R 1 000 000.